IT Support in Covent Garden
Covent Garden Market reopened as a retail centre in 1979 and is now a home for many retailers including the largest Apple Store in the world. Being situated in the West End and in a major tourist hub is highly beneficial for many small businesses.
Businesses that are lucky enough to be based in Covent Garden find our IT services very appealing and efficient because we can reach their offices in under 30 minutes.
Business IT Support for Covent Garden
We provide IT services to businesses in and bear Covent Garden, London and the surrounding area. We can support your SME remotely or onsite in Covent Garden with the following services:
- Unlimited 24/7 IT Helpdesk Support
- Unlimited 24/7 Onsite IT Support
- Fully Outsourced IT Department
- Support for your in-house IT Team
- Managed Hosted IT Services London
- IT Support Services London
- Cyber Security IT Services
Flexible IT Support
We understand that a modern IT setup can enhance small businesses but that it must be provided in a flexible and cost-effective way, which is why we offer flexible options to suit your business needs:
- We can support your in-house IT manager on projects or cover sickness and leave. We can handle all of your Covent Garden Business’s IT Support
- We can work onsite or remotely
- We offer scalable packages to suit your budget. Find out more about our pricing.
Quality IT Support
We are committed to quality, which gives our clients a commercial advantage in a competitive environment:
We average 98% customer satisfaction, hold ISO 9001 (Quality Standards), ISO 27001 (Information Security Standard), Cyber Essentials accreditation, and we reached the final of the SDI Service Desk of the best Managed Service Provider awards.