IT Support Contracts
The IT Support Contract option provides you with a “fixed price” package of services, customised to your specific company requirements, and includes access to our Remote and Onsite Support Services.
Your IT Support Contract will be designed according to the number of PCs, workstations and servers you have in your business and for your specific IT needs.
The IT Support Contract is ideal for small to medium-sized businesses. Whether you have no current in-house IT Management or Support resource, or are looking for 2nd or 3rd line support for an existing in-house IT Support function, the Contract will be tailored to your requirements.
Why do I need an IT Support Contract?
As well as providing Remote and Onsite IT Support, your Support Contract includes proactive management of your IT and network system infrastructure.
This means that each month you’re in contract, we’ll carry out a range of planned and unplanned maintenance and monitoring services on your behalf. So as well as providing your business with a complete IT Support Service, we’re also taking care of daily and weekly IT and system management tasks on an ongoing basis.
The best part of it is that you get proactive management and IT Helpdesk support for your business – but at a fraction of the cost of employing an in-house IT Support person.
What’s included in UK IT’s Support Contract service?
The IT Support Contract service gives you peace of mind that your computer and network systems are being looked after and managed ‘behind the scenes’, leaving you to focus on running your business.
Our aim is to keep your IT systems operating, maximise your network up time, and to support your business’s productivity.
Plus, if your computers, network or other IT systems do encounter problems, we’ll be there to resolve those problems remotely or onsite through one of our expert Support Engineers.
- IT Helpdesk Support: email and telephone-based IT Support
- Troubleshooting: diagnosing and fixing problems with PCs , servers and network hardware
- Proactive and preventative management: online system monitoring of your critical systems to maximise up time
- Backup and restore service: your business documents and files backed up securely
- Updates and upgrades: maintaining PC and server operating systems, application software and hardware upgrades e.g. memory
- Network security: PC and gateway antivirus, firewall configuration and maintenance
- Email systems: email application and server set up and management
- Networks: Configuring network infrastructure such as routers and network switches
- Supplier management: management of other IT equipment and service suppliers
- Internet access: management of your broadband connectivity and Internet access services
- Wireless: network set up and troubleshooting
How it works
UK IT’s Support Contracts are available in a range of flexible pricing options.
Hourly Rate Support Contract
Decide on how many hours of support you would like to use in any one month. This could be based on historical patterns or an assessment of future needs. Either way you can opt for Remote Support, Onsite Support – or a combination of both – then use these hours as needed.
The Hourly Rate Support Contract is very flexible. Use your hours for proactive management, scheduled installation visits, regular weekly visits or just for urgent IT Helpdesk Support.
Monthly Support Contract
By choosing a monthly support contract, you can be confident that your IT Systems will be managed and supported professionally for the long term. We’ll put a custom support package together for your business based entirely around your own specific infrastructure and people needs.
You’ll then have a fixed rate monthly Support Contract – giving you complete peace of mind and leaving you free to focus on managing and building your business and serving your clients.
IT Support Contracts are fully customised around your business needs, based on the number of workstations in your business, and on the systems you want to support.
“..within a decade all businesses will outsource the bulk of their technology services…ROI for companies that outsource their infrastructure needs is just over 300%, with payback on investment in 121 days.”
Research from Morgan Stanley