Hardware, Software and License provisioning
Taking the hassle and risk out of purchasing IT software and hardware
Purchasing IT software and hardware can be a time-consuming and bewildering task. With technology evolving all the time, specifications and compatibility issues can arise between your legacy systems and anything new you buy in.
So when you need new hardware or software, how do you choose from the hundreds of brands of anti-virus software, PCs, monitors, printers and backup systems?
UK IT Service can help you make the right choice for all your IT systems because we work with many of the major hardware and software vendors. Our vast knowledge and experience means we can source, supply and install the right products for your business.
Whether you’re sourcing your IT hardware and software for a brand new business or office, updating or upgrading your existing systems or just need an extra PC for a new employee. We have the solution for you.
Our services include:
- IT network and system checks
- Network design and implementation
- Hardware, cabling and peripherals
- Desktop, laptops and servers
- Software including anti-virus, anti-spam, messaging security, firewalls and web filtering
- License provisioning and management
When your computer equipment reaches the end of its life, it is important to dispose of it responsibly. The reasons for this are:
- For security reasons and to protect your own and your clients confidential information
- For environmental reasons
UK IT Services provides a free computer equipment recycling scheme.
We can collect your IT equipment, destroy data and hard drives, process through to responsible recycling and disposing of parts and components.
Call us now to discuss your IT hardware or software requirements on 020 3355 4939. Or contact us using our instant quote request form.